A great new feature of the Richiger R1090 is that putting your grain bags on is easier than ever. Here are the 10 easy steps it takes to get your machine ready to bag grain.
1) The cradle rolls down by an electric winch
2) Place the bag on the cradle
3) Raise cradle back up
4) Place bottom of bag on pan
5) Tilt the machine forward
6) The cradle and the pan install the bag on the machine simultaneously
7) The bag can be installed onto the machine easily by one person
8) Lock cradle and pan in place for field use
9) Unfold bag 4-5 folds
10) Install seal on bag
You are now ready to begin bagging grain!