1. Bags cost approximately 0.7 cents a bushel
2. It is recommended to place bags north/south so the sun hits both sides of the bags.
3. Pests cannot smell grain through the airtight bag.
4. Anaerobic means without oxygen.Ӕ The bags create an anaerobic environment inside the bag.
5. 25% or less moisture is optimal for bagging grain.
6. All types of grain can be stored in bags.
7. Grain can be stored in bags for up to 24 months.
8. Our Plastar grain bags are recyclable.
9. We offer a 9 and 10 ft bagger.
10. Our unloader, the EA910 will unload both 9 and 10ft bags.
11. We offer an under hopper grain unloading auger called the RTU1250 for use under semis or is rear dump capable.
12. The RTU1250 can be added to any Richiger grain bagger.
13. Show Me Shortline has been in the grain bagging business for over 10 years.
14. Richiger grain bagging in Argentina started over 30 years ago.
15. You do not have to pay property tax on bags, as you do with a grain bin.
16. You can probe your bag at any time to see the moisture level of it.
17. If you tear a part of the bag, you can simply tape it up using bag tape.
18. We have a large stock of parts you might need for your bagger or unloader centrally located in Centralia, Missouri.
19. Richiger grain bagging system has allowed some farmers to decrease their truck and hired hand load to half what it was before they began bagging.
20. The Richiger Grain Bagging System is the latest technology in grain bagging for the most economical price.
21. Many of the other bagger systems on the market have been designed after the Richiger models.